3D printable medical supplies to deliver healthcare in the most challenging places to those who need it the most.
Designed by a Harvard-educated physician for healthcare workers, 3D4MD’s transformational approach can lead to significant cost savings and dramatically improved clinical outcomes.
Need medical supplies on a Mars mission? If you can't take everything with you, then you'll have to 3D print on demand. 3D4MD provides solutions to the most pressing medical challenges in remote and difficult to work places.
- 3D4MD's Dr. Julielynn Wong is the recipient of the inaugural Canadian Medical Association's Joule Innovation Grant!
- Congratulations to 3D4MD's Emma Bluemke for being selected for an interview for a Rhodes Scholarship!
- Congratulations to 3D4MD's Jerry Ennett for winning the World Vision Canada Social Innovation Health Challenge!
- Congratulations to 3D4MD's Anush Agarwal for receiving a NSERC Experience Award!
- Congratulations to the first graduates of 3D4MD's 3D Printing Ninjas Workshop!!!
- Congratulations to 3D4MD's Faraz Honarparvar on his acceptance to medical school!!!!
- Congratulations to 3D4MD's Jody Mou for winning an honorable mention in the Senior Industrial Design Category of the Sears DX Canadian High School Design Competition!
- 3D4MD's Dr. Julielynn Wong wins 2nd prize at the Toronto 2016 Social Innovation Challenge Pitch Competition
- 3D4MD's Dr. Julielynn Wong received the 2016 Research and Development Innovation Award from the Aerospace Medical Association's Life Sciences and Biomedical Engineering Branch
- 3D4MD welcomes our newest partners, Field Ready and York University's Lassonde School of Engineering
- 3D4MD's Dr. Julielynn Wong is profiled as one of the top 30 most influential women in 3D printing
- 3D4MD is nominated for the University of Guelph Co-op Employer of the Year 2015 Award
- 3D4MD launches a 3D printing humanitarian design challenge with GrabCAD and Stratasys Medical Solutions
- 3D4MD's Dr. Julielynn Wong lectured on 3D printing for space missions at the National Space Biomedical Research Institute
- 3D4MD's Dr. Julielynn Wong was invited to present at TEDxMarkhamPublicLibrary and TEDxYouthToronto
- 3D4MD won the "Best in 3D Printing" Award at the Toronto Inclusive Design Hackathon
- 3D4MD's website now confirms to accessibility standards thanks to Da Liu
- 3D4MD received the Awesome Foundation Award at the 2015 Maker Festival
- 3D4MD's Dr. Julielynn Wong was a "Rising Star" panelist speaker at Ryerson University's Taking Healthcare Technologies to Market Workshop
- A field mission was completed at the Mars Desert Research Station: check out the reports and video
- 3D4MD’s Dr. Julielynn Wong is the featured speaker at the Ontario Medical Association’s Annual “An Evening of Medical Imagineering” in Toronto
- 3D4MD’s Dr. Julielynn Wong is honored as a United Nations Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Distinguished Fellow in New York